Tracking cadence, or RPM, can help guide your ride and provide instant feedback on performance. Rechargeable 2,000 times, cycle off—grid with the GC3 generator—powered console. Incorporated into the flywheel spindle, the LCD console is powered whilst the bike is being ridden and through a simple 3—button layout you gain insight into the distance that you have covered, the calories you have burned, and the time and speed taken. In short, it will provide you with all the relevant data needed to tune your sessions.
- Foot PrintL x W: 130 x 58cm (51 x 22″)
- Product Net Weight62.5kg (138lbs)
- Shipping DimensionsL x W x H: 128 x 23 x 106cm (50 x 9 x 42″)
- Shipping Gross Weight73.5kg (162lbs)
- Drive SystemBelt
- Drive Train2—Stage Hybrid Poly—V and Tooth Belt
- FrameRobust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminum front post offers aesthetic appeal.
- Gear Ratio1:13
- HandlebarsAdjustable Fore—Aft and Up—Down
- Maximum User Weight159kg (350lbs)
- PedalsStandard pedal with toe cage or optional dual sided pedal with both SPD and toe cage
- Q—factor16.2cm (6.37″)
- Resistance System40 Magnetic resistance levels
- Seat AdjustmentAdjustable Fore—Aft and Up—Down
- User Height Range147.5—205cm (4’10” to 6’8″)
- Water Bottle HoldersDual water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles
- Power SystemUse generator (no need to replace the battery)
- Smart Power ManagementPedal or press any key for Power ON. Backlight OFF when not in use within 15 seconds. Power Saving ON when not in use within 2 minutes. Power OFF when not in use within 8 minutes
- Console DisplayRPM (AVG/MAX), Watt (AVG/MAX), Speed (AVG/MAX), Time, Level (resistance), HR (AVG): Need to use HR Strap (only support 5kHz technology), Calories, Distance
- Screen Change ModeManual/Auto screen change
- LED Colour Lighting Training Accessibility Function(1) Training intensity interval mode: provides visual feedback through 5 colours to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts. White light (<140 Watt), blue light (140—189 Watt), green light (190—226 Watt), yellow light (227—264 Watt), red light (>265 Watt)
(2) HR intensity interval mode: provides visual feedback through 5 colours to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts. HR Strap required. White light (<=60%), blue light (60%—70%), green light (70%—80%), yellow light (80%—90%), red light (90%—100%)
There are no reviews yet.