Upright exercise bikes allow for a variety of movement, such as riding while standing or in a racing position, so multiple muscle groups can be exercised as a biker changes position. Plus, users with conditions such as spinal stenosis or osteoarthritis may find the forward—leaning position on the upright bike to be most comfortable compared to that of a recumbent bike. Upright Bike is designed for ease of getting on and off the bike, includes precise seat adjustments, and adjusts to 40 resistance levels—the most in the industry.
By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program.
InCare™ Online is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series cardio lines, InCare™ Online provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer.
There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
The 450 i2 Series and 550 e2+ Series Wi—Fi enabled console automatically alerts your Intenza InCare™ Online team the exact reason why service may be needed. Its self—diagnosing feature sends an error code, via Wi—Fi, when it senses electronic service is needed. This error code defines the exact nature of the problem, eliminating guesswork and allowing your distributor to provide the right solution. You receive prompt resolution and minimal downtime so you can continue managing your facility
- Foot Print -L x W: 123 x 67cm (48 x 26″)
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H: 122 x 67 x 146cm (48 x 26 x 57″)
- Product Net Weight – 550 UBe2+: 74kg (163lbs) 550 UBi: 62kg (137lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H: 148 x 24 x 104cm (58 x 9 x 41″)
- Shipping Gross Weight – 550 UBe2+: 87.7kg (193lbs) 550 UBi: 83kg (183lbs)
- 3—Phase Generator – Power saving hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Belt Drive – Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket – High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance
- Maximum User Weight – 181kg (400 lbs)
- Maximum Watts – 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 RPM)
- Minimum Watts -16 Watts (Level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Resistance Levels – 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957—5 standards
- User Height Range – 147—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
UPRIGHT BIKE FEATURES
- APP Connectivity – Maximum installation of 5 apps available. Needs to be certified by Intenza.
- EGYM – A widely used, smart solution used for workout data tracking and personal training plans.
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Resistance Level, Time, Watts, Calories, Distance, RPM, Speed, Workout summary, Workout profile.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar®–coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required) Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise
- Power Saving System – Energy saver mode is used to minimize power consumption (didn’t exceed 0.5W) which meet Erp EC 1275/2008 requirements
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade
- Optional Built—in TV System – Optional Analog/Digital support ATSC, DVB—T/T2/C/S, ISDB (For details support on Digital TV, contact your Intenza Sales Representative)
- Connectors – Support HDMI devices, Ethernet cable network, 3.5mm stereo Headphone Jack, Bluetooth stereo headset
- Standard C—SAFE power – Standard C—SAFE power supports the power supply of external tools
- Display Type – Industrial grade 16” TFT capacitance touch screen display for longer life time
- InCare™ Online – Smart machine automatically detects when service is needed and sends service diagnostic via Wi—Fi
- Intenzacast™ – Support smartphone mirroring (iOS/Android)
- Language – 23 countries are offered
- Screen Saver – Upload 10 image files for messages or commercial advertisements to be displayed during stand—by
- Virtual Scenery – 10 scenes
- Wi—Fi Capability – Supports InCare™ Online, software update, Internet browsing
- Netpulse (xID) – xID login
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand—Rhyming.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race -Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Quick Start – Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Custom Program – 3 different type of profiles (Level, Watts, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for the future use.
- Preset Program – 10 Preset programs: 1:3 interval, 1:2 interval, 1:1 interval, 3 step interval, Easy Hill, Rolling Hills, Peak, Hill Step, HIIT Beginner, HIIT Advanced
- Target Program – 3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (0.5—99.9 km), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)
- Accessories HolderConveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones
- Frame -Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminum components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion. Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike
- Multi—function Handlebar – Ergonomically designed handlebar with integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position handlebar integrated with contact HR and resistance adjustment buttons for ease of use during workout
- PedalsErgonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedaling comfort
- SaddleErgonomic saddle designed for maximum comfort and support during the most rigorous workout
- Seat Adjustment1/2″ incremental seat positions accommodate users from 147—193cm (4’9″ to 6’5″)
- Water Bottle HolderDual water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles